The Mayor's Office of Neighborhood Safety and Engagement works alongside city agencies, community-based organizations, and community members to co-produce public safety in Baltimore City. We know that this work is not isolated from the world and we know the impact we can have on our community when we all come together to make our city safe.
Learn about the programs in each of our lanes and engage with us on social media to see how you can get involved!
Policy and Research
- Criminal Justice Coordinating Council
- Public Safety Advisory Commission
- Violence Prevention Task Force
- Safe Streets
- Group Violence Reduction Strategy
- Community Violence Intervention